Last Updated: May 12, 2022
By using the Flaregun Services, you agree to these Terms, which form a legally binding contract between you and Flaregun. If you do not agree with these Terms or do not understand them, then please do not use the Flaregun Services.
1. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE FLAREGUN SERVICES.
You cannot use the Flaregun Services if you are younger than 13 years of age, or, if you live in the European Union, if you are younger than 16 years of age. By using the Flaregun Services, you agree that you are not on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, and that either: (i) you are at least 18 years of age; or (ii) you have obtained your parent’s permission to use the Flaregun Services and that your parents have agreed to these Terms on your behalf.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your Account, so please help us keep your Account secure by not sharing your Account Information with other users. If you experience any unauthorized uses with your Account, please immediately let us know at EMAIL ADDRESS. However, we will not be held responsible for any losses you experience in connection with the unauthorized use of your Account.
3. COMMUNITY CODE OF CONDUCT.
We strive to foster a supportive community for our community members. Once you join the community, we ask you to help us achieve this goal by not engaging in activities that could harm the community, including, but not limited to:
1. Uploading, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise making available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of other members;